It's me! Here I am!
D'oh, sorry it's a little late. It's not exactly "Week 1" of the program anymore, but hey, I'm here now. That's what's important, right? I was away on vacation for a little while, plus I've been procrastinating. You see, I already kind of feel like I know some of this stuff. I've taken computer and internet courses, I've kept a personal blog for several years, and I consider myself to be a pretty web-savvy, hip, young librarian of the future.
But if there's one thing I know about "new technology", it's that there are always new things to be learned! I think that it's really great that I'm being encouraged on the job to explore "Web 2.0" and all of the things out there in internet-land that are becoming such a huge part of daily life, especially for the new generations of users out there. Seeing as how it is my job to connect young people with information, in all of its many tangible and digital forms, I am eager to learn as much as I can.
So let's learn us some Learning 2.0!
Monday, February 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment